Thursday, March 17, 2011

Say It

Part 1

It was a command that I had no choice to obey.

How did he know? One minute we were typical office coworkers, the next he had me pinned against the copier and was twisting my nipples.

My body responded as soon as he started twisting my tits. Out of instinct or reflex I couldn’t help but start grinding back against the massive Black bulge that was pressed against my ass.

“What are you doing?” As my body humped helplessly against commanding erection my mind tried to process what was happening to me. It was as if I was a puppet and my strings were tied directly to my nipples. All he had to do was tug on them and I dance to his command.

He whispered into my ears. “I am the Master. You are the slave.”

“I don’t understand? Why are you doing this.” His only response was to twist harder, forcing my body to arch more into him, and repeat, “I am the Master. You are the slave.”

This time he pulled out on my tits causing me to gasp in pain/pleasure.

It was like he was tuning me. My body responded differently depending upon how he twisted and pulled and pinched my titties. Pull one way and I would start to violently hump into him. Another and my ass cheeks had no choice but to try and milk his throbbing cock. All the time he kept insistently repeating to me, “I am the Master. You are the slave.”

Eventually my mind snapped.

I needed him inside me. My mind didn’t care about what he was doing, or why he was doing it. I needed him inside me. “Please fuck me. Please.” I was a puppet craving to be filled by its owner.

“Say it.”

“Oh God!” I didn’t care who heard me. I needed to beg. My nipples were the center of the universe and they told me that I needed to be fucked, hard. “Please fuck me. I need you inside me.”

“I am the Master. You are the slave. Say it.”  

It was like I was having an out of body experience. I started to notice every detail. His masculine smell. The feel of his breath on my ear. His dark, thick powerful hands. The wonderful fact that no matter how violently I gyrated he didn’t budge an inch.

“I am the Master. You are the slave. Say it.”

Then my whole world clicked.

“You are the Master. I am the slave.”

Soon we were chanting it together.

“I am the Master. You are the slave.”
“You are the Master. I am the slave.”
“I am the Master. You are the slave.”
“You are the Master. I am the slave.”

All the time my body danced under the command of his masterful hands.

I was beyond the hunger; beyond the need. I just was.

Then he left.

One minute I had all of life’s mysteries open before me, the next I was cast into a dark pit of empty despair.

No comments:

Post a Comment